Sunday, October 11, 2009

Congrats to TheRun4Life Team

I want to thank the following members of TheRun4Life team: Dan Townsend, Juan Martinez, Karen Foos, and Molly English-Bowers. We set out on a goal to run a fun and competitive 50 mile relay and we did! We had some bumps in the road but we had a great time out there! The course was very hilly. Almost every leg had a big up and then a big drop off the table.

The won their open mixed division by over a half an hour. The team finished 2nd overall in the entire relay out of 17 teams. Everyone did great and thank you for running for Therun4life. Every time someone runs for the project that my kids and I created, I get pretty emotional. Thank you again and see you next year!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones