Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank You for Your Support During Times of Change

Thank You

I want to thank many of you for your support of Therun4life this year. We had a rough year but many of you were very supportive and I will never forget it. I made some mistakes because I am human but I am looking forward to 2010. I know that like with my running I put everything on my sleeve, I am a very emotional person. This will never change. It has been truly hard the last decade from the struggling with the kids health to the current economic times. So I thank you for the support during the downs and the ups.

A Look Ahead to 2010

2010 looks very bright coming up. Therun4life is restructuring into an official 501c3 institution. In the past we worked for other 501c3 organizations now we want to go on our own so that we can do more help in our community. The upcoming events and your support will assure that we get there. I am so happy that a small idea started by my children and I is near and dear to you. It has grown into a concept that has touched hearts and lives. Thank you again.

Upcoming Itinerary:

December 2009: Raffling off $100 Christmas Tree at Midnight Madness at Finger Lakes Mall
Tickets are $2 per ticket.

February 27, 2010 1st Annual Run4life benefit dinner. 5-10pm. Dinner, raffles, and live music. We will have a small bar and open bar time. We are looking to have two bands. One easy listening through dinner and SAMY award winners "The Fabulous Ripcords" from 8-10pm. We need your support to move forward in 2010!

May 30, 2010 2nd Annual Majorpalooza Run4life 5k at Cayuga Community College. Details coming soon.

June Possible 5k run

July Possible Relay if funds permit

October 1st Annual Run4life Halloween Run

Any support you can lend is appreciated! Go to http://www.therun4life.org for further details!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones