Monday, October 6, 2008

Renewed Life

Today's Quote by: Salma Hayek

"People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves."


Well gang I will say that after my visit to Mr. Landers I feel different. Today was my first run around 8 miles since I had a stress fracture in my foot in July. I felt great out there and didn't feel like I was leaning to the left side. I am on a goal of running 90-100 miles by the spring for the first time in my life!

Walk To Run Program

I am thinking about heading up a local walk to run program in Auburn, NY! This program would be roughly 10-12 weeks and would lead up to a local 5k race. I am thinking about doing it leading up to the Susan Komen "Race for a Cure!" Anyone interested email me at run_for_life@verizon.net or call my cell at 315-246-3148

1 comment:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones