Saturday, October 11, 2008

Running Program

Today's Quote by: Edward Everett Hale

"I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."

Running Program

Well so far so good on this new running program. I am on week 3 of the new program. All is good and looking forward to a healthy build up of mileage through the winter. My goal is 80-90 mile weeks by March.

Local Running Group

I am looking to do a Saturday or Sunday local running group starting Nov. I would like to meet around 8am at Emerson Park. Anyone interested email me at run_for_life@verizon.net or call my cell at 315-246-3148.

More to come soon!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones