Friday, October 3, 2008

A Visit To Dr. Landers

Well I have been feeling so crappy that I have been considering new treatments. So a longtime old friend moved back to New York from South Carolina. I have been hesitant about any type of treatment due to distrust of my previous medical people. They kept diagnosing me with strange stuff and giving me a bag of drugs and send me on my way. That was some years ago.

Brian Landers Visit

Well I will say with all the anxiety I had going into Brian's office, it was very easy. A quick and easy scan of the spine revealed some major issues that I had been having. Then within a matter of 30 more minutes and body parts being moved around to places where they should have been since birth, I was back in one piece. At least I finally feel like it.

If anyone has any issues or pains please don't hesitate to go see Brian. I can say I haven't felt this good in a long long time.

For more information go to: http://www.landerschiropractic.com/

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones