Sunday, January 30, 2011

Experience is a Hard Teacher

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lessons afterwards." -An


Experience is a Hard Teacher

The one thing I have learned in life is results aren't just going to be handed to you. Though many people expect them to and when they aren't they are disappointed. In order to get results you want, you have to work for it. I know that since the accident last year I have gone a bit over board. I just feel time is fleeting and that we should use our time wisely. After near brushes myself and then watching friends of mine pass away, time just seems measured to me. With that being said I also know that coming back to running is going to be a hard test once again.

Saturday's Workout

It was a quick and easy 1 mile sprint. I put on the spandex top and sweats and sprinted for a quick mile. I had some issues with my chest but it is going to take time. The problem is I know time is fleeting and it makes it all the more interesting to me. Sunday will be an off day till I start movin in an extra day on week #2.

Everyone have a great day! Keep on Runnin!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones