Saturday, September 10, 2011

Never Surrender

"The path we have chosen for the present is full of hazards, as all paths are. The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission." -JFK


Never Surrender

The one thing I have seen in the last ten years is a path full of hazards. Though I will never make excuses for what happens. As we see the reminders of 9/11 come by once again we have to remember that we live in a society where we are free do come and go as we please. If you want to run to the store you can, if you want to run to California (It may be dumb) YOU CAN! The one thing I learned on my comeback trail is how precious small things may be. Enjoy each step out there, you never know when the last one is coming! So thankful for the new friends I have met this year alone!

So with this blog I start my official comeback to running. I am not setting out to accomplish winning races or a Presidential Champions gold medal like in 2008, but rather to just be free and enjoy each step out there in the future.


Running & Directing News


As you know I direct many events in the Central New York area. This year was my busiest year yet and I tried alongside my great people many new things. I am very proud to have helped many charities and many of you along the way in 2011. I have one last running trick up my sleeve and the announcement will come in a couple weeks. Until then here is my calendar of upcoming events I need your support on:


Go to our website and check out the events calendar at: http://www.therun4life.org/EVENT_CALENDAR.html


If I am going to continue on the health related events here in Central New York, I NEED YOUR HELP! I do not make a salary this year off of any of these events and I am trying to do the right thing by making more events for the future youth of our community. Something I feel our state has forgotten about.

Thank You and keep on running

-Vin

Founder of TheRun4Life.org



No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones