Saturday, September 24, 2011

Balance & Repeating Week 2

Balance is so important in our lives. In our busy world, we can give ourselves balance between thinking and feeling. -YS


Balance & Repeating Week 2

All I have to say is WOW! This week was packed. I do not think I have ever had a week like this. All of the tough workouts I got in, but I missed my easy workouts due to my crazy schedule this week. I had never seen one like it in some time. Monday- Wednesday workouts went as planned. Thursday I got too busy with Chuckle for Charity, Friday my wife had an event, Saturday the Heart Expo and Sunday a wedding reception. Wow a packed week!

Fight the Power

Well Thursday didn't go as planned. Set up at Suzy's for our fundraiser and the power went out and was out till around 7:50pm. We scraped together what was an amazing show but we lost a lot of the crowd that was coming due to the power outage. Oh well What ya gonna do! If anyone wants to donate that couldn't make it or missed due to the outage go to:

http://www.active.com/donate/run4life2011

Heart Expo

The Heart Expo was amazing. We gave out T-Shirts to many families, and our table was wiped out of every flyer. Many wonderful people stopped by to say hello. Thank you all for stopping. Thank you to David Lee for the opportunity!

Week #2 Repeat

Starting Monday I am repeating week #2. I normally never do that but due to our crazy schedule and eating some bad food on Friday, I just thought that I got the hard workouts in, my body is already in shock of the beating I am putting on it. I'll rest it a bit more and come back hard on Monday. My body and bones especially from the earlier injuries were struggling a bit so I think it was the first time in a long time I listened to my body.

Here are the workouts I got in in this crazy week:

Monday - 3 Mile run at 8:30 min mile pace then 10 x 100 meter sprints at 6:30 min mile pace
Tuesday - weights and light jogging
Wednesday- 3 Mile Run then 6 x 100 meter sprints at 6 min per mile pace
Thursday- Light Walking

I figured that the rest was needed after coming back so hard so I am going to gear up repeat then finish the program.

Thank you all and have a great day!

-Vin

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones