Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rock 4 Life/ Trick R Trot 2011

Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need. -Khalil Gibran


Rock 4 Life Recap

Well Rock 4 Life was a fun event. I want to thank the artists that came out and the mall seemed to be packed full of people. Our tables were slow but I am hoping that it will pick up the rest of the month. Special thanks to everyone that made it a great day!

Trick R Trot 2011

Next Weeks Trick R Trot registration is at Kinney Drugs on Owasco Street in Auburn. Free giveaways, wine raffle, kids raffles, much for the kids. October 8th and 9th from 2-5pm inside the store.

Consider Giving

So far none of these small fundraisers have made us any form of proceeds. Chuckle for Charity made $30 after cost. Rock for life about $44 after cost. People want us to do more but don't give more. Do note that I am working every weekend for free because proceeds are slim. Please help us keep TheRun4Life going here in Central NY. Even $5 helps.

Go to http://www.active.com/donate/run4life2011

My Workouts This Week

I picked up steam this week and put in some nasty back to back workouts. I felt stronger earlier in the week and had much energy for the weekend for events. I wish I had one more of me.

Monday- easy 3 then 10 x 100 meter sprints (4.5 miles total)

Tuesday OFF (Optional Weight Training)

Wednesday easy 3 then 6 x 100meter sprints (3.75 Miles)

Thursday easy 3

Friday easy 3

Saturday Beginning Runners will do a 3.5-Mile Long Run on Saturday

Thank You all that join the good fight. Those who don't, there is no better time than now!

Enjoy your week!


-Vin Gleason

Executive Director- TheRun4Life.org

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones