Saturday, October 29, 2011

Prepare To Win Again

“You have no choices about how you lose, but you do have a choice about how you come back and prepare to win again.”



Prepare to Win Again

I have to thank everyone for their support on the comeback trail. Last week was very hard. I didn't do any official work on the program but I know with a 60+ hour work week at the course, that I ran nearly 30 miles. The one thing I have always felt is inspired. I am inspired by my children, new run4life members, new running partners, and lately my friends Karen Simmond's Brady and Todd Robertson.

Then this morning is complete with inspiration with my twin sisters both finishing 8th overall at their college invitationals. They are moving on to nationals! It is no secret that there are great people around me each day. I wish all of you the best on your journeys as I prepare to win once again. I don't mean to win a race, I am a winner for just getting back out there.

Run 4 Life Video

I put a nice little thank you video together last night. Thank you all for what you did in 2011 and I hope to see all of you at the dinner! To see the new video go to http://www.therun4life.org

Maverick's Journey

As you may or may not know my friend Todd Robertson will be running Boston in 2012 for Boston Children's Hospital. I put together a video for him last night to pump him up for his journey. Go Get em TODD!




Last Weeks Recap

I ran well last week. I ran pretty hard. I feel lost without my Hammer Nutrition Caps but on my budget I am happy to have sneakers. I take to the roads with my walmart bags around my socks and I prevail!

Week #5 24-26 Miles per week


Monday- 3 Mile run with 3 x 3 Min Speedwork. 1 min rest intervals (4.5 miles)

Tuesday 4 easy (Optional Weight Training)

Wednesday 3 Mile run. 3 x 3 min 90% 1 min rest interval, 2 min rest (4.25m)

Thursday 6.25

Friday off

Saturday 7-Mile Long Run

Sunday- I will move up Mondays Workout to Sunday this week!


Thank you all! I'll post again soon! I am trying to get caught back up!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones