Saturday, October 15, 2011

Up and Running..Yet Again / Trick R Trot

If my life were a song the title would be 'The Comeback Kid.' -Stefano Langone


Up and Running...Yet Again

It has felt really good to grace the roads yet again. 15 months of sitting, waiting, weren't all lost because I obtained my masters degree in my downtime from running. This is my 5th week back and my 4th full week on the program, TW2G.

Here were my this weeks workouts. Special thanks to Todd Robertson and the ladies and gents at the Lake Effect Run Club. What a great way to end my week today!

Last weeks workouts:

Week #4 22-24 Miles per week

Monday- 3 Miles then 4 x 200 meter sprints (4miles) (15 second recovery in between)

Tuesday Off Day

Wednesday 4 mile then 8 x 1 min at 90% race pace (5miles) (15 sec recovery)

Thursday 4.5

Friday 2.5 easy

Saturday 7 Mile Long Run on Saturday (7.3)

Sunday- OFF


Trick R Trot Coming!

It's that time again. To give the big race feeling to few runners at Trick R Trot. It is a time of year where the kids get their day and this year we've opened it up for adults too.

Last pre-registration day is Sunday Oct 16th. Family Video 12-4pm. Online registration till midnight. This is because I have to work up at the course all week to get it ready for race and safety.

For more info go to http://www.trickrtrot.webs.com

Have a great Trick R Trot Week!

-Vin

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones