Sunday, November 16, 2008

Auburn Ties at Boston Childrens Hospital

I first learned of the local ties at Boston Childrens Hospital by reading the blog of the Saurini family of Auburn, NY. Their son Zack is age 5 and has had numerous surgeries at Boston Childrens Hospital. He also has another visit to the hospital coming up this Thursday! I wish you guys all the best. Upon reading their story, I felt the need to try and do something. Eventually we would like to do a benefit for Zack as well.

Go to their Blog: http://www.myitaliandarlings.blogspot.com/

Right now I need all of your help in reaching my goal for kids like Zack. There was also another Auburn Family who had a child at Boston Childrens and they wanted to remain anonymous. I want this run to be special. It is not about competition, it is about overcoming the odds to beat a goal. It is about perseverance and doing what your told by doctors that is not possible. Children like my son and daughter that made that hard journey through illness. It is about the journey.

If interested in my Boston Goal go to: http://www.TheRun4life.org

Enjoy your wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones