Saturday, November 1, 2008

Charlie Old Goat 10 Miler Fun

Well today I ran the Charlie Old Goat 10 Miler in Victor,NY. The race was run at Dryer Park. This was a fun race and well put together. I ran to pace a friend of mine. It was very fun even though I feel twice. Once time I actually tripped and did a dive roll and kept going into my run without losing a step. It felt like some sort of ninja move. Though I still cut myself open. These hilly cross country courses do not seem to be my friend. I will say it was great. You got a little bottle of champagne when crossing the finish line. Then the post race food was great. I don't think I have seen so much food at a race ever. they had everything imaginable. I even won a door prize and gave it to Rick because I don't live in the area. It's a race I'll be back to next year but again not racing!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones