Sunday, November 20, 2011

Magic Left In This World













Magic Left In This World


I started this blog with a photo. The last couple years I was starting to think that most of the magic and inspiration in the world had been drained out. Then one day I decided it is time to bring it back one step, one event and one person at a time. All of you who have been out in high numbers voting for us in the Pepsi Contest have shown that there is still magic left in the world. This is the biggest amount of support we have ever seen. I have estimated that nearly 20,000 votes for therun4life have come through by now. For that I thank you!

Click Below for Pepsi Info



Thank you all for your support! Keep it up and keep bringing the magic to this world!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones