Monday, June 15, 2009

Week #2 of Comeback Training

This Weeks Quote: "Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain." ~Author Unknown

Well so far training is going spectacular. Week #2 finished off with 22 miles run. Capped off by a tough 6 mile run at Everest Park. Very tired legs and much swelling but my attitude is positive. I will be doing many runs in the area. I will be doing double sessions on Tuesday-Thursday through the summer. If interested in joining for a run email me at run_for_life@verizon.net or call the cell at 315-209-5044

Week #3 target is 24 miles run while adding in a small burst of speed on one day. Keeping my fingers crossed but my legs feel so much better than around Boston Marathon time. Keep you posted!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones