Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday's Workout: Earning the Donuts

Friday's Workout: Earning the Donuts

Another great workout at the gym at Champions for life. I maxed my speed out at the fastest I have run in nearly two years. I have made much progress in only a couple weeks. I definitely earned my sausage sandwich and 2 Boston creme donuts from Tim Horton's afterwords.

Friday workout was this:


10:20 Minute run no less than 6.5 mph intervals- maxed out at 8.5 mph intervals
5:00 Minute Weight workout on arms, chest
10:20 Minute run no less than 7.0 mph intervals- maxed out at 9.0 mph intervals.
5:00 Minute Weight workout out arms, chest, abs, and legs

5 Minute Stretch

I feel like I am getting back in the zone, little by little. Keep checking out the website for new races, fundraising info and relay for life info at http://www.therun4life.org

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones