Monday, March 9, 2009

In the Words of Manny Ramirez

In the Words of Manny Ramirez

"I'm Baaaaackkkkk!", or at least I hope so! Running Tipp Hill Saturday in the pace that I did it with my knee made me realize that I am healing at a great rate. The only problem is time. I have less than 6 weeks to be ready to run the Boston Marathon for my team. This leaves me with 6 weeks to strengthen my knee and regain my 26 mile endurance. Easier said than done. I really hope that I am back. Each step I have been really careful and working hard to get back. Most don't realize the 3 hour a day treatments, trips to Dr and workouts just to get back to where I already was 4 weeks ago! Thank you all for your support!

Miles for Miracles

We have raised over $2600 for Miles for Miracles. Some checks are still outstanding to the totals aren't updated. Thank you all for your support! For you I will run it no matter what! Whether I am hurt or not! I will line up for those kids! If I can't go on due to injury then at least I gave it my all! Thank you all!

Majorpalooza 5k

All information for registration and volunteering is on the website at http://www.therun4life.org

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones