Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Still Have $400 to Raise! T-Shirts Going to Printer

T-Shirt Deadline

Well I have come down to my T-Shirt deadline. I am the only runner that is making T-Shirts for his donors and sponsors. I still have $400 to raise but today was my deadline to go to printer. So you can still donate. Those who donate $50 or more will get an official "Run Vin Run" T-Shirt commemorating this years Boston Marathon 2009! Not all logo's will fit exactly to size but printer will do best to fit everyone on! Everyone who donated got on the shirt!

So far I have raised $2600 and I have almost raised my goal of $3000 for the children!
Please help me reach that goal today!

Go to http://www.therun4life.org

Also T-Shirts will be made available for sale after donors receive there. Proceeds going to Zack Saurini benefit on April 26th!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones