Friday, July 17, 2009

Fillmore 5k Tomorrow

"When people ask me why I run, I tell them, there's not really a reason, it's just the adrenalin when you start, and the feeling when you cross that finish line, and know that you are a winner no matter what place you got." Courtney Parsons

Fillmore 5k Tomorrow

Well tomorrow is race day. It's my first race since the injury in the Boston Marathon. I have been training good up until 2 weeks ago. Got a ton of leg fatigue but I am gonna give it a run. I didn't set the bar overly high for this race I don't feel. My goal is to just be in the top 40 of the race. That's it. No worries about time. Just gonna relax, position myself and execute. The bottom line is to have fun!

TheRun4Life.org Site Changing

There are many new changes coming at Therun4life. Jeremy West is designing a new flash website. The under construction version can be found at the bottom of the html site. I stayed up late into the 3am time to develop a new html site. It has a new crisp look and it accompanies the music player that everyone likes. I hope to soon have a R4L store and sell our charity merchandise to raise money to become a 501c3 venture.

I want to thank you all for your support over the years!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones