Thursday, July 9, 2009

Your Training Partners Name is Pain...

"Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. " - Scott Martin

My Training Partner

I will say as of today my training partners name is pain. I know many of my friends are suffering shin splint issues now. Mine are kinda like knee splints. My knees are on fire. I will not let them beat me. They have tried so many times. I've run through wind, sleet, snow and rain. Go away I keep telling the pain. Today though showed me my body is tired and needs a break. So I'll give the body about 3-4 hours and then hit it with a double session. Sorry Pain...not today...

Good Luck to All My Friends in the Boilermaker

Good Luck to all of you in the Boilermaker. May the wind be at your back!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones