Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gotta Have Goals: TW2G Week #3 Over!

“People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals / that is, goals that do not inspire them.” -Tony Robbins


You Gotta Have Goals

Far too much do I see people get all excited about running only to lose interest within 3-4 weeks. You have to have a goal. If you are just running aimlessly with no control, your going to falter. You have to have a goal or something to look forward to. Something to keep you going and keep things in perspective. Get on a training program and set a goal!

Today's Training

I was a little down that none of the people who asked me to bring this training program to Auburn showed up. This is the time we should be working together. Like always I move on and I keep on training. Don't let other people's shortcomings effect my life. Today I started my week #4 a bit early. Normally I take Sundays off but with the thought of the group runs, I moved it up a day. Today's workout was an 18 minute warm up, 8 x 1 min sprint intervals with 1 min rest and a 10 min cool down. Here is a recap of TW2G Week #3. I actually finished my week a bit higher at 30 miles per week run.

Week #3 26-28 Miles per week

Monday- easy 4 then 12 x 100 meter sprints (Ab Core Part 3)

Tuesday 5 (Optional Weight Training)

Wednesday easy 4 then 8 x 100meter sprints (Ab Core Part 3)

Thursday 3

Friday 3

Saturday Beginning Runners will do a 7-Mile Long Run on Saturday

Advanced Runners- 5k Race/ 5k Speed Prep 2 mile warm up, 2mile cool down



Stay True to yourself and follow through with your word! Follow your goals!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones