Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TheRun4Life Challenge This Sunday at Noon

“Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really knew. They're what make the instrument stretch-what make you go beyond the norm.”-unknown author


TheRun4Life Challenge

This Sunday I am going to kick off a new program. Some wonderful people gave me the idea of doing personal and group training. Anyone interested please let me know. I have done many free plans and event planning for people and organizations. I would appreciate if you could spread the word in this tough time.

TheRun4Life Challenge is what you make of it. Do you want to take a minute or two off your 5k? Do you want to lose 20lbs? Do you want to increase energy and feel better? If you want to do any of those things, contact me. I can help you write and reach your goals.

For more information go to http://therun4life.org/TheRun4Life_Challenge.html

or for a flyer go to http://therun4life.org/uploads/personaltrain4.pdf

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones