Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back to NY

Back to NY

Today we are on the road back to NY. I know for sure that in Boston I left it all out there. I didn't run as fast as I normally do but I endured the journey. Never have I seen such an emotional marathon with so many people screaming. It is something that I will never ever forget! I know I wasn't the fastest guy in the race but I still like to think that I would compete for the most heart award. Though even if I won such an award I would hand it over to the people like Dick Hoyt who push their son in a racing chair for 26.23 miles.

Swelling

The swelling has gone down today. Thank goodness. I can now walk a bit better. I am holding out till I come back to NY to get an MRI. Here I wouldn't be able to afford it. I think no huge damage has been done more than already was before the race but I still feel some instability in the area where my knee surgery was. Which indicates to me something just isn't right and why my knee buckled at the 10k area.

I seriously want to thank all of you for all your support throughout this Miles for Miracles campaign! Without you I would have never made it 1 mile! Each mile truly felt like a miracle!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones