Friday, April 17, 2009

Boston Day 4

Boston Day 4

Today was a day filled with confusion. Waited for a cab ride for over an hour and was late to my doctors appointment. Finally got there and waited for the next open appointment at BostonBodyworkers. The people there were very nice! I had nice conversation with them and then they got me tapped up and ready to go. After the cab debacle I decided to test the tape out and run back to the hotel! Leg didn't feel to good but I made it and it gave me inspiration starting out at the finish of the marathon. I got back and cleaned up and get us going

The Skywalk Observatory

We have a Boston City Pass so we were trying to make it an inexpensive day. We took a free shuttle from the hotel and went to the Skywalk Observatory. This was a fun place. You are taken up 50 floors to a giant overlook of the city of Boston. Each person received a little handset that you could listen to all the stories about the City.

The Museum of Fine Art


After the Skywalk we proceeded to the Museum of Fine Art. It was quite a walk and everyone was getting a bit fatigued. The museum is under construction but showed some really nice pieces. We spent about an hour and a half there a took many pictures that will be on my facebook photos page.


It was a fun day with the family and a wonderful lunch at the UNO Chicago Grill on Boyleston. Probably best lunch I have had all trip! That's all for now! Time for a guys night out! Pictures to come soon! Today you could really feel the city coming alive with runners!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones