Saturday, April 18, 2009

Boston Day 5

Boston Day 5

No pictures today! I didn't take any, though I should have. The city was loud today with sneakers from the 28,000 runners going through the city. The expo was packed with thousands of people. I had to go pick up my race #. I am runner 25518. On race day the http://www.Bostonmarathon.org site has a runner tracker. This will let you know where I am in the race. I am hoping to feel a bit better soon.

Speech From an 8th Grader

Today we attended the Miles for Miracles event for all of the runners. We have 210 runners on the team. An 8th grader got up and stood in front of the thousand or so people and told them the story of his fighting Leukemia. It really hit home. There were also many patients of the hospital there and looking at all of them put your life into perspective.

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones