Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Road to Boston: Day #1

Well today was a productive day. Our original plans were to drive to Albany and stay in that area for the night. We passed one hotel in Albany and then kept driving and couldn't find one. We ended up driving all the way to Springfield, Mass. I figured we would stay in Springfield and then hit the Basketball Hall of Fame. Something I had wanted to do since I was a kid. We also found a Dr. Seuss Garden we are going to hit up. Then we should be in Boston by 3-4pm to check into our hotel for the week! I want to thank everyone for the good luck and the well wishes! It is truly appreciated! I haven't been feeling all that well and I hoping once I settle in, I will start feeling stronger.

Anyways Tomorrow I will list day #2 and I will have photos of our arrival in Boston!

Until Next time, Keep on running!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones