Friday, April 17, 2009

Boston Day 3

Boston Day #3



It was a fun day. We started our visit at the New England Aquarium. We seemed to tour it very fast but it was very fun. We got a city pass so we were brought in pretty fast and into the jellyfish area. Then a small walk into a massive penguin area. Which is my favorite area.





After that we went to a place called "Tomb" by Fenway park. Where everyone gets to be part of an ancient Egypt archaeological dig. Problem is my daughter ran off at the first sign of loud noise. So then my son and I went in and the door sealed us in. The lights went off and he was not a happy man. A mean vision floated above the room (which I thought was cool) but Braeden wanted out! So we left! Another day in the books!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones