Friday, April 3, 2009

Boston T-Shirts are In: Order Now!



The Miles for Miracles Boston Marathon 09 T-Shirts are in! I had 100 of these made to give out to sponsors. 50 are for sponsors that made donations of $50 or more to my Boston Fundraiser! You will be receiving them soon! Other fundraisers inquired about donations to their benefits. This was a promise made way back in November. I will not change that promise, though I am flattered you would want us to help! Thank you!

Buy A Shirt Save a Child

You may also buy an official Boston Shirt that I had made for $20. T-Shirt Sizes are XL,L,M,S,YL If out of state please send $2.50 postage. You may send check or money order to:

Vin Gleason
48 Perry Street
Auburn,NY 13021

or by paypal by sending money as a service to run_for_life@verizon.net

Thank You--Photo of Shirts Below!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones