Saturday, August 29, 2009

TW2G Week #1 in the books: TheRunLife Challenge

“It is impossible to win the race unless you venture to run, impossible to win the victory unless you dare to battle.” -Richard DeVos


TW2G Week #1 In The Books

It was an exciting week and a tough one. The training is a lot harder then I am used to in along time but I realized I had been conforming to the easy. I had to get back to the hard nosed work ethic that got me where I was. I finished up today with a nice 4 miler to end my week.

Recap of Week #1

Monday- easy 3 then Monday 8 x 100 meter sprints (Ab Core Part 3)

Tuesday 4 (Optional Weight Training) ( I actually added in 2 miles on this day)

Wednesday easy 3 then Wednesday 4 x 100meter sprints (Ab Core Part 3)

Thursday 3

Friday 3 easy

Saturday 4

SUN OFF


TheRun4Life Challenge

Tomorrow I will be releasing information about Therun4life challenge. Thanks to Stacy Burns for giving me the idea of getting it back up and running. I will be offering personal training for beginners, 10 & 20 Group programs, and program design. Stacy made me realize that Ive been writing plans for hundreds of people for free and that in a dire time, I should charge for my services. So that's what I am going to do. The page and flyer's will be ready tomorrow.

They will be seen at http://www.therun4life.org

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones