Sunday, August 2, 2009

Web Portal for the 2009 Run To Golisano

This won't be a big event this year as I have full intentions of setting off on this in honor of my kids alone. Though I want you all to know your welcome to run with me at any portion of it. Whether it be 26 miles, or 4 miles. There are spots where you can run from 26, 13, 7 and 4 miles. It will be a slow run as I am not expecting my knees to hold well. Anyone interested in helping or being a part of it, please let me know! Anyone running check out the site and email me your waiver!

Let's Keep the Dream Alive!

2009 Web Portal to Golisano

http://therun4life.org/Run_To_Golisano_2009.html

I call this course, "The hottest, hilliest, hardest 26 miles in CNY"

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones