Thursday, February 19, 2009

Almost There...Deadline Feb 28th

February 28th Deadline for Boston Marathon Shirts!

The deadline for the Boston Shirts is right around the corner! I have space for maybe 2 more logo's on the back of the t-shirt and plenty of room for families names! Today we had the check presentation at the local Wal-Mart in which we received a grant for $250 for Boston Children's Hospital. After today's additions it brings the total raised to $2260! That is amazing and I thank all of you for believing in our journey! I am not the fastest runner but I have the most heart! It isn't about how fast you run it is about what you do with your running!

Healing Well

I am finally healing well from the small muscle tear and issue in my knee from last Friday! I was basically told not to run for 6-7 days. So I am using the time to relax my leg. I have my new Brooks running shoes in and I am ready to head back out there on Monday! Which will mean that there are only 10 more weeks till Boston!

Anyone still wanting to donate may do so by going to:

https://howtohelp.childrenshospital.org/bostonmarathon09/pfp/Default.asp?ID=GV0003

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones