Sunday, February 1, 2009

Good 16 Mile Run After the Layoff

"I still need more healthy rest in order to work at my best. My health is the main capital I have and I want to administer it intelligently." -Ernest Hemmingway

Good 16 Mile Run After the Layoff

Well I felt pretty darn good out there today. The weather was great and I could wear lighter clothes. I can tell that all the weight I have been carrying in the winter really helped. I finished the two loops of 8 miles each for a total of 16 miles. My overall time was very good for me at 2:05:04. I guess that the layoff for school really was the rest the doctor ordered. Apparently for the first time I administered in intelligently.

Enjoy Your Super Bowl tonight!
Go Arizona!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones