Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jimmy V

"Don't Give Up, Don't Ever Give Up!" - Jim Valvano

Jimmy V

I remember when I was a senior in high school in 1993, the speech that Jim Valvano made at the Espy awards. A man that walked up there cancer stricken would laugh and joke with the world. He uttered those words, "Don't Give Up, Don't Ever Give Up!" College basketball season reminds me of that. His video on youtube inspires me just as much today as it did 15 years ago!

For those of you who have no idea who he is go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePXlkqkFH6s

Shamrock Run 2009!

Whoever wants to run for Therun4life at the 09 Shamrock run in Syracuse,NY let me know! First 20 people who want to run with us get a Free T-Shirt! I just want to have a wonderful day and run 4 fun!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones