Monday, February 9, 2009

Memo About Miles For Miracles Update

Memo About Miles For Miracles That Went Out To My Address Book Yesterday
Sorry My computer has been down all day!

I am once again am updating everyone about Miles for Miracles that I am running for. One of the little boys from Auburn I am running for had surgery on February 4th at Boston Children’s Hospital. He is recovering very well! Anyone interested in reading about him may go to: http://www.myitaliandarlings.blogspot.com

Miles for Miracles Week #8

Week 8 is now in the books capped off by a 16 mile run today. So far I have run 285 miles in 8 weeks on the program and raised $1900! I am very excited to be running and helping save little lives! Only 12 more weeks to go to the Boston Marathon! I want to thank all of you for your support during training! Thank you to the Kozlowski's for their generous donation late Sunday night! It brought our total to the $1900 mark! I had miscalculated because I am still waiting for the Wal-Mart Grant next week!

Sponsors

Any person, business or anyone that wants to still get on the Boston Marathon shirt still may till February 28th. That is the deadline. All the information is located at:

https://howtohelp.childrenshospital.org/bostonmarathon09/pfp/Default.asp?ID=GV0003

Each sponsor of $50 or more will receive a T-shirt to commemorate the run. The front will have all the children I am running for on it. On the back will be all the families names and business sponsors logos! All proceeds go to a 501c3 children’s organization and are tax deductible!

Tipp Hill Run- March 7th

Anyone interested in running in the Tipp Hill Shamrock run, please let me know. I will be giving away free t-shirts to anyone that gives me their registration # and runs for the cause! Here is what they look like!







Thank You all once again and hope to see you out on the roads this spring! -Vin

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones