Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why This Shop Is Not Folding

Why This Shop Is Not Folding

Well a visit to Dr. Brian Landers yesterday proved what I was thinking. Dislocation in my kneecap and a problem with my tibia. Seems to be rotating in and out. So for now running is all but over. However I am still running Boston. There is a 6 hour time limit and I can make that limit with a torn knee. I am a bit disappointed because 2 weeks ago I felt like I was running this best I ever had been. I think it is moments like now that define who you are? Do you fold up shop or do you keep moving forward? Well my shop isn't folding and I will fight to get to that finish line even if it is 2 hours slower than I was training for. It's not about the speed for me. It is about bringing home that goal of raising funds and awareness for those sick children that attend that hospital. So far I have reached $2550 of that $3000 goal! To me that is worth more than any times run in a race!

I want to thank everyone for the support for the children and those who have been supporting projects of ours! Thank You so much!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones