Thursday, February 26, 2009

Superman's Not Brave

"Superman's not brave. You can't be brave if you're indestructible. It's every day people, like you and me, that are brave knowing we could easily be defeated but still continue forward." -Unknown

Superman's Not Brave

I found the above quote on the Internet today by mistake. i really enjoyed it. It is us everyday people that are brave and we don't realize it. Each one of us has something in our mind that we overcome every day in some way. Two weeks ago I could have easily been defeated when my knee dislocated and tore a muscle. Instead I have a panel of good people I have met with and said what do I need to do to get back as soon as possible. So today I continue forward. It was another great day of rehabbing my knee. 40 minutes of Yoga and strength training and then my skin treatment application. I honestly feel like I will be back to jogging by Monday. time will tell but i am healing fast and working the area hard. It is hard it is a day spent with exercise, hot baths, ice baths, stretching and then ice packs at night.

Miles for Miracles

After today's figures. So far we have raised $2560 for Miles for Miracles. Many people and places sent checks and they take 7-10 to show up on the website. That is why some things show up late on the Boston site. I am more excited to have raised almost $3000 then I am to run in the event. Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones