Friday, February 6, 2009

Great Job Zack! / Tipp Hill Run March 7th!

Great Job Zack!

I want to extend our deepest warm wished to the Suarini Family. Their son Zack underwent surgery on February 4th at Boston Children's hospital. Zack is doing better and updates are being sent in daily to http://www.myitaliandarlings.blogspot.com Way to be a fighter!

Run4life Fielding a Fun Team for Tipp Hill Run

March 7th is the annual Tipp Hill run in Syracuse, NY. Anyone that I know that registers for this race and would like to run for Therun4life will get a team t-shirt FREE! Yes FREE! I just want to have a day where we can all get together for fun and run for our cause! Information can be found online at http://www.tipphillrun.com

Registration is $15 and there is a $3 fee for online registration! Once you have registered send me your registration confirmation # and your name and address and I will send you a shirt for that day when they are ready! They will be green and in the spirit of St. Patty's day!

GET THIS TO ME BY FEBRUARY 20th!!!!!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones