Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day #14-- Health & Wellness /News 10 tonight!

"Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied." -Charles Caleb

Health & Wellness

I think the quote above is very true. The majority of people in the world envy you if you have money. Though I have learned that no one envies the runner. The runners that logs in 30-100 miles per week. Through the wet, snow and ice. I don't blame them one bit. One person I talked to last week said that you have to be crazy to run that much. I countered with I think most Americans would have to be crazy to sit on the couch 30-100 hours a week! Calculate the couch time and think about it. You will be surprised at what you find per week! Get out and exercise! It's your life! Do something with it! Make every moment of everyday count! Each second is precious time wasted!

Today's Training

Today's training is 60 minutes of cross training or rest. I am going to add in some calisthenics from the Wii fit today. Something a little different. Next week I will start the bike. Week #2 is history! Only 18 more weeks to go!

News 10 Now Story

News 10 Now is graciously going to cover TheRun4Life story. I would like to take the time and thank them for coming out! For those interested keep checking their website at:

http://news10now.com/

Enjoy your Sunday everyone! Keep on running!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones