Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Happy New Year

Starting tomorrow it is another chance at a fresh start. A new 2009 will be here and so will a new years resolution. Many I know make them and then a month later tell me why they can't keep up with it. It's all about dedication to yourself! Let 2009 be a new and improved year for you and your families! I want to wish you all a happy and safe new year! The kids and I got many movies, games and other exciting things to make it through the night. My kids can never make it past 9pm so we are going to give it a try and make it to the ball drop tonight! Looks like an afternoon nap is in order! Happy New Year!


Training Days

Yesterday I didn't post my workout. Not that it really matters but for my records anyways it was a 6 x 800 meter at 5k pace. Each interval had 1:45 break in between. One mile warm-up and cool-down in the workout as well! Today's Training is a rest day! Woo-Hoo!!!!

Even though it's cold outside, keep on running!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones