Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Speedork Day--redeemed

"We can always redeem the man who aspires and strives."
--Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


Redeemed


Going into today I had some nerves. I hadn't done a speed workout in a couple weeks and wasn't sure if I would tire easily or not. The results ended up being really good. I felt redeemed and ready.

Today's Workout

Today's Workout is a warm-up, followed by 12 x 400 meter repeats and then a cool down. The results came out well. I was targeted to run the repeats at a 6:26 pace and I ran them in a 6:20 pace. I didn't feel much fatigue until the last lap. I was very happy with today's training! Last night we also booked the hotel (haven't paid for it yet) but it feel nice to actually have a place and not thinking about sleeping in the van! Everyone enjoy your day!

One step closer to Boston 09!

Dream...Believe...Achieve...

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones