Sunday, December 7, 2008

Video Feed UP...Training Starting Soon

"A good deed is never lost: he who sows courtesy reaps friendship; and he who plants kindness gathers love." --Basil

Video Feed Up!

Many People were asking me links to the WTVH-5 Story. I finally linked it to the website so that it loads when you go to our website. I want to thank WTVH-5 for their help and support! Especially Haley Hinds for her enthusiasm with my story! She is the first woman I have ever seen run down the street in high heels! That's amazing in itself. Anyways the feed is up on the main page at http://www.therun4life.org and I have started working on cleaning up the new format and many new updates will come in the next couple weeks!

Training Coming Soon!

On 12/15/08 my twenty week training program starts. It is a 6 day running week that will endure 18-20 mile runs in February and March. It will be a first doing such long runs in the nasty weather for me. If anyone wants an idea of what the program looks like go to: http://howtohelp.childrenshospital.org/Docs/pdfs/boston_2009_trainingschedule.pdf

I wouldn't advise doing this program that the wonderful coaches set up unless you have prior experience. I just thought I would give you an idea of what it will look like leading up to Boston 09! I will be doing the advanced program and I am looking forward to putting in the work!

Thank You all for your support!

-Vin

1 comment:

wRitErsbLock said...

ha ha ha! "10 easy miles" Ha!

Funny, because now that I've done 20, 10 truly is "easy' and I never thought I'd be able to do 3 let alone 10 or 20.

go you! Good luck with your training.

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones