Thursday, January 1, 2009

Raise The Bar in 2009!

“It was time to raise the bar higher, or lower if you're doing limbo.” -Tre Cool

Raise the Bar in 2009!

2008 was a very tough year for my family and I. It was the comeback of the car accident that happened three weeks before Christmas. It then had its bright moments when Kaylei read those 500 books with us to earn a Nintendo DS. We believe that goals can be dreamed...believed...and achieved...no matter what age you are! Whether your seven or seventy, it can be done! So I invite all my friends to help me raise the bar in 2009! We are looking forward to a great year filled with the Boston Marathon and a 5k for cancer research! Thank you all for your support!

Today's Training

The training today was lovely to put it with some sarcasm. Roads are very sloppy and un-plowed. I had a one mile warm-up, 3 mile tempo run and a 1 mile cool-down. Tempo was run 3 miles in 21:01. Right on target! Which is hard running in this slop! Tomorrow I will be running out in Utica with Jeremy West! I'll fill you in tomorrow night!

Through snow, sleet, hail or slush, Keep on running!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones