Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Falling into Frustration With A Great Idea

“Life is not an easy matter... You cannot live through it without falling into frustration and cynicism unless you have before you a great idea which raises you above personal misery, above weakness, above all kinds of perfidy and baseness.” -Leon Trotsky

Falling into Frustration With a Great Idea

Well as many great thinkers have done, I have fallen into a bit of small frustration. My frustration mainly focused at the community in which I live. A community that has short changed our children and rarely sticks to its word. I have decided that even though we deal with this mindset on a daily basis to try and rise above it. Keep pushing the great ideals of the great people in this community in their face until it resonates a loud sound across the state. So I look at the road ahead filled with fund raising for sick children, benefits and hopefully a 1st annual 5k for cancer, and I say here I come. There isn't a road block big enough to stop me. Yes I am influenced by offers of companies to move me to their state, but I fulfill my promises first and foremost. The promise to the children of bringing something here for them. So if you have a great idea do the following. Climb up on the roof tops and yell it out. Tell your city you are here and that you are coming to make change today for the better!

Today's Training

Today is a scheduled day of rest. So that is what I did.

Don't let your community get you down...
Stand up and keep on running...

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones