Friday, January 9, 2009

Don't Almost Give Radio Spot

"It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it." -Albert Einstein

Don't Almost Give Radio Spot

I think I see far too many people taking at this point in time and hey to each his own. Many do what they need to do to survive and blame the economy. While out thinking about another friend who has a son going to Boston Children's Hospital, I heard an ad come on. I heard a radio spot for http://www.dontalmostgive.org They had a unique spot on giving. Things that many of us probably hear everyday. "Oh I almost did this or that!" They rank that up there with giving. I do too. It isn't all about the money either, I feel it's about supporting your fellow friend in the community. Many times I watch people look the other way. Many times people complain about something because it gets in the way of their schedule for 5 minutes. Each time not realizing the work that goes into it for the other person. Don't almost do something. Do it and be more supportive of your fellow man! I think all of you are wonderful people and you have my support for whatever you need! (Within Reason)

Today's Training- Easy 5

Today's Training was an easy 5 miles in 39:15. I actually stopped and talked to an old coworker of mine on the run for a couple minutes. Seems like all this running in the cold doesn't bother me anymore.

Each day can be an inspirational one...If you let it...Keep on running!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones