Sunday, January 11, 2009

What We Will Accomplish in 2009!

"There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something." - Henry Ford

What We Will Accomplish in 2009?

I know for me that 2009 will be a great year! It will be a year of many firsts. In April I will run my first Boston Marathon. In May our 1st Annual run for cancer and the end of grad school for me! It's a year where I want to move ahead. Like I said 2009 is the year where we can raise the bar! In June I am going to take a collective vote through email and facebook to decide which charity we are going to focus on from 09-10. That way everyone gets a chance for a voice. I do also want to move ahead with some Therun4life services as well. I would like to get into the schools and speak to kids about how to Dream...Believe...Achieve... Together I think we can move mountains. You just have to believe.

End of Week #4- Today's Training

Today is a rest day or cross training option for me in the Miles for Miracles Program. So I have scheduled in 60 minutes of cross training. Yoga with core strength workouts to lead me into a strong looking week #5! Only 16 more weeks to go!

Have a great Sunday! Sunday is fun day and an I don't have to run day!

No comments:

..M..O..T..I..V..A..T..E.......Y..O..U..R..S..E..L..F..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones